Monday, July 2, 2012

The best parade in Utah

I am biased because I am from Lehi, but the Lehi Round-Up Parade is so much fun! My entire family goes each year and the kids sit in the front, we get donuts from the Lehi Bakery and love watching the kids grab all the candy. Marcus didn't know what to do at first when the candy was on the ground. We told him to pick it up and he would just look at it and watch the other kids pick it up. By the end of the parade he was a pro at getting all the candy he could see!

P.S. Mom, I cheered for the bands when they played, just like you would have. We can't wait to go with you next year.






1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Summer fun just has to include a parade or two. And what would a parade be without a band? So glad you supported the bands the way I would have. There are a lot of hours of practice that go into those bands--that should be appreciated and recognized. Thanks for the pics! I love seeing our family all together!