Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Snippets

1. As Marcus gets older it's harder to see a lot of physical changes but
recently I have noticed blonde leg hair - it's adorable! He is growing
up so so fast.
2. Depends on the day if Marcus wants to talk, but he
really likes to say "wow" to a lot of things.
3. Marcus loves to chew ice, luckily we have the crushed ice option 
on our fridge. He will chew it all day long!
4. No matter how hot it is outside Marcus will
still want to play outside - crazy kid.
5. He is the best cuddler at night before we put
him to bed. 
6. We tried some fingerpainting one day, Marcus loved it!


His poor little bruised legs from playing all day long!

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Oh, I had forgotten how bruised little legs get when they play so hard. I am remembering it now that I see his. I'm sure he doesn't even remember getting all those bruises and even if he did, I'm sure, if he could (or would) talk, he would say it was worth it for all that summer fun!