The weeks are getting longer, probably because my morning sickness has still not gone away. I am absolutely shocked that I still feel sick. I talk to this baby a lot and ask her (I think it's a girl because I'm so sick) why she is making me so sick for so long.
I am getting a little of my energy back which is so nice! I actually helped Dave with the yard work on Saturday, and then had to rest for a little bit. But it was nice to be able to do something outside. I enjoy yard work and not sitting around so the last few weeks have been torture with no energy.
I wish I had taken weekly pictures with Marcus to see the difference in size. I feel huge at night - I have read you are more bloated at night but not so bad during the day. I have a feeling that once the sickness is gone away I will start feeling the heartburn. I got it bad with marcus.
It's been nice to be pregnant in the summer and not huge! I'm not too hot and can enjoy a lot of the summer activities. This time 2 years ago I was huge and ready to deliver Marcus. I hated the heat and was so tired all the time.
I haven't even started of thinking of any names until we find out the gender. We will hopefully find out on the 27th and do a gender reveal at Marcus's second birthday party on the 28th. I have thought about how we can re-decorate the nursery if it's a girl. We are not going to change the theme of dogs but just add pink. That's how lazy I am. Sometime in the Fall we will re-do the office and turn it in to Marcus's big boy room so I don't want to have to re-do two rooms.
I'm glad the pregnancy has gone slow so far. I am trying to enjoy every moment I get with Marcus (even though he has been a terror lately) because I know it will be so different with two. I love spending time with just him and spoiling him rotten!
I have had some lower belly pains when I stand up and Dave freaks out when I tell him about it, I tell him it's normal. I haven't felt the baby move, some people feel it really early but with Marcus I didn't until 20 weeks. We are really excited for this new addition and know this little baby is such a blessing!
I am getting a little of my energy back which is so nice! I actually helped Dave with the yard work on Saturday, and then had to rest for a little bit. But it was nice to be able to do something outside. I enjoy yard work and not sitting around so the last few weeks have been torture with no energy.
I wish I had taken weekly pictures with Marcus to see the difference in size. I feel huge at night - I have read you are more bloated at night but not so bad during the day. I have a feeling that once the sickness is gone away I will start feeling the heartburn. I got it bad with marcus.
It's been nice to be pregnant in the summer and not huge! I'm not too hot and can enjoy a lot of the summer activities. This time 2 years ago I was huge and ready to deliver Marcus. I hated the heat and was so tired all the time.
I haven't even started of thinking of any names until we find out the gender. We will hopefully find out on the 27th and do a gender reveal at Marcus's second birthday party on the 28th. I have thought about how we can re-decorate the nursery if it's a girl. We are not going to change the theme of dogs but just add pink. That's how lazy I am. Sometime in the Fall we will re-do the office and turn it in to Marcus's big boy room so I don't want to have to re-do two rooms.
I'm glad the pregnancy has gone slow so far. I am trying to enjoy every moment I get with Marcus (even though he has been a terror lately) because I know it will be so different with two. I love spending time with just him and spoiling him rotten!
I have had some lower belly pains when I stand up and Dave freaks out when I tell him about it, I tell him it's normal. I haven't felt the baby move, some people feel it really early but with Marcus I didn't until 20 weeks. We are really excited for this new addition and know this little baby is such a blessing!
2 comments:
I love to read all your thoughts and musings while you are pregnant. I feel as though I am enjoying even more of this pregnancy than I did with Marcus. Keep them coming!
Sorry you're still feeling sick. Blech. With Bronson, I was sick until 23 weeks and that was HORRIBLE. With Cora, I was only sick until 13 weeks, but the sickness was much more intense. Because I was so much sicker the second time, and it was so different, I always figured that it was a girl! Can't wait to find out what you guys are having!
Post a Comment