I am starting to feel a little bit better. Every now and then I still feel nauseated but not as much as I used to. The weird thing is I don't have my appetite back. I had McDonald's the other night and I couldn't finish my hamburger, I guess no eating out for a while. Dinner time is so hard, I never know what to make because nothing sounds good, but I'm starving. It's really frustrating.
Sleeping is getting harder, sometimes I wake up with terrible back aches because I have slept in the wrong position. I try not to sleep on my back but sleeping on my side is so hard! It's going to be a long sleepless road.
I'm realizing being pregnant with your first is amazing, I should have enjoyed it more. Running around chasing Marcus is making me exhausted this time around. I don't have as much time to relax but I try to force myself to give my body a little break.
I went to the doctor this morning and I'm measuring right on schedule. The heartbeat is still 150, perfect. I haven't felt the baby yet but I'm hoping to feel it sooner than I did with the Marcus (21 weeks).
1 comment:
Yeah, chasing a little one while being pregnant is SOOOO exhausting. I honestly hardly got anything done during those long months. But it is honestly easier to have a newborn and a toddler than it is being pregnant with a toddler. So just know that soon, it will get easier... although much crazier!
Post a Comment