:: Marcus ::
takes him out whenever he can and he never wants to come back inside.
2. He loves to kiss and hold his baby sister. Almost too much, in fact
we have to constantly watch him when we have Lucy in the swing.
3. He doesn't want to eat Mac n' Cheese anymore, really strange
4. One of his favorite things to do is go to the library, we
had a mommy son date on Saturday just to go to
the library and get McDonald's afterwards.
5. He is starting to watch more TV which is is good and bad, when
I nurse it's nice but I don't want him to become addicted. So far he
doesn't want to watch all the time.
:: Lucy ::
1. She is an angel baby, so far. She sleeps at night and I have to wake
her up to feed her (I'm not sure how long I will do this, depending on
how much weight she has gained at her 2 week appointment).
2. She is our little sweetheart and has taken this family one by one. She
is so beautiful and just takes my breath away.
3. She loves to arch her head so that she is almost in the shape of a C. She
can't do this when she is swaddled but I find her asleep just arched back.
4. She is a nursing champ, has been from the beginning. I feel really lucky about this.
5. She has had quite a few blowouts that get all over the place, but at least she
is healthy and we are hoping she has no problems in the future like her older brother.

2 comments:
Oh! little babies. Make me a bit sad that Guard is getting so big. Lucy is beautiful!
That picture of her with her back arched is just cute! Perhaps she will be a gymnast one day. She seems pretty flexible!
Post a Comment