Sunday, December 16, 2012

37 weeks

One more week down, we are so so close! I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and we will see what progress I have made. I have had some intense braxton hicks contractions, which is normal but still makes me nervous that I could go into labor any second. I am so torn right now because I don't want this baby born on Christmas. Which means I either need to go in the next week or wait a week plus. I hope this baby cooperates. My last day of work is this week and then I will be able to have my time be my own and I can cross off some things I have on my nesting to-do list. Physically my heartburn has increased and I'm not sleeping very well after about 3 AM. This morning I couldn't get back to sleep after I work up at 5. The sad part about that is that I know what is coming with the sleepless nights and I need every minute of sleep I can get. I am measuring right on schedule, maybe a little smaller which the doctor said is good if I don't want to have a 10 pound baby. I know she won't be that big since Marcus was only 7 pounds. I am just praying that her delivery will go as smoothly as Marcus's did.

You get a sneak peak at our new bathroom, and see that I haven't had time to wash the mirror. :)

3 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Still making progress and this little girl's birthday is coming up fast! We are praying for you!

Gayle J. Randall said...

Still making progress and this little girl's birthday is coming up fast! We are praying for you!

Jessie said...

Cute belly! My fingers are crossed for you that she doesn't come on Christmas! And I am also crossing my fingers that her delivery is as nice as Marcus' was... (Cora's was, um, we'll just say that it wasn't as easy and nice as Bronson's, so I am really praying for you!)