Can you tell I am really busy and not taking pictures or blogging? I am in the complete nesting phase and just want to get our house in order in the next few weeks. This past week at my doctor's appointment everything was measuring right on, we will see how far dilated I am at this next week's appointment. I waddle everywhere! The second that I stand up my back and other muscles hurt. As of today we only have 31 days left until my due date but it's actually less with our induction date. I made Dave work on Marcus's room this week so that I wasn't freaking out every day that we were not going to be ready with the baby's nursery. We are closer and will hopefully finish everything in Marcus's room tomorrow night. I am getting antsy to get out all the cute clothes I have bought and have been given. We bought a swing/bouncer that showed up (we borrowed one with marcus) and Dave wanted to set it up but it's just bulky so I talked him out of it. It's cute to see his so excited about this little girl's arrival.
Marcus loves to look through his book that I made of his first year of life. As I look through it with him I get nervous thinking about having a newborn and remembering how to take care of one. I hope it just comes back to me. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone, way faster than with Marcus. I am trying to soak up all my time with him and talk to him about the baby. I can't wait to see him with his little sister.
I had to take this picture in the downstairs bathroom because Dave is re-modeling the upstairs one and there is no mirror. So the lighting is really bad.
Marcus loves to look through his book that I made of his first year of life. As I look through it with him I get nervous thinking about having a newborn and remembering how to take care of one. I hope it just comes back to me. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone, way faster than with Marcus. I am trying to soak up all my time with him and talk to him about the baby. I can't wait to see him with his little sister.
I had to take this picture in the downstairs bathroom because Dave is re-modeling the upstairs one and there is no mirror. So the lighting is really bad.
1 comment:
I can not wait to see my new granddaughter.
Post a Comment