Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

Unfortunately our Christmas Eve was spent in the hospital. It didn't really feel like Christmas Eve to me because I was so wrapped up in our new addition. My mother-in-law was nice enough to grab our Christmas eve present for Marcus at home so he could open it at the hospital. I made him BYU pajama pants and a shirt. Unfortunately the pants didn't fit because I made them too fast and without a pattern. We didn't read the Christmas story or anything like that but we did celebrate the arrival of baby Lucy.





1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

It is a memorable Christmas Eve, celebrating the birth of the Savior, but also your sweet Lucy. I think it is wonderful. I am proud of you for being brave enough to make pajamas without a pattern. That's how you learn to sew!