Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012

I was lucky enough to come home from the hospital on Christmas Day. I made sure to thank all the nurses and doctors at the hospital thank you for working on Christmas Day. I was discharged from the hospital about 11:00, we made the 5 minute drive with Lucy home. Dave and I commented on how different it was with Marcus on the drive home in the middle of summer. Dave's mom was with marcus and as we drove up Marcus was waiting by the door looking out. I was so happy to be home with my family on Christmas. Dave's mom helped out with our christmas and had it all ready and set out (she helped Dave the night before with dave's wrapping that he left until the last minute :)

We did stockings first, Marcus was on stimulation overload so he went from his stocking to his presents very fast. I got as many pictures as I could and some of them were blurry but at least it was documented.

Marcus got a Toy Story Sticker Book, an indoor Basketball Hoop, a remote control car, a car set that you can screw together and take apart, a sandwich making kit, hungry hungry hippo's, and candy land. He of course was spoiled.

Dave got me a new pot and pan set and made me a very cool lamp out of a decoration that I bought. I also got some pretty ear rings. Dave got a sno cone machine, a table air hockey game, and a new book.










Our little family of 4 for Christmas 2012



The aftermath!



1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Merry Christmas, everyone! What fun!