Sunday, December 16, 2012

38 weeks

Well we are now just in a waiting period. At my doctor's appointment I was at a 3 this week, I was not surprised but I'm wondering if I should start doing everything I can to get this baby here before Christmas or just lay down for the next week to keep her in past Christmas. My heartburn is almost every night so I just automatically take 2 tums, I waddle everywhere, it's pointless to try and bend over, and I am constantly in the bathroom. Let's just say I am ready for this baby to come. I finished organizing the nursery last night. All the pink turned out cute and we have so many clothes I don't think she will get a chance to wear everything (thank you to those who donated girl clothes). It's so weird to think about what she will look like and how her labor will go. I'm really nervous about the delivery because Marcus's was so long!



No comments: