:: Marcus ::
1. For some reason he is playing so much better with
Lucy and giving her hugs and kisses when she cries. (we think it
may be because of a new show he loves "Daniel Tigers Neighborhood" that
teaches so many great things!)
2. He watches "Daniel Tigers Neighborhood" on the i-pad
in his favorite spot which is by the kitchen table on the floor leaning up against the wall.
3. He loved jumping in all of the leaves in our backyard and thought
it was hilarious when I buried him except for his head.
4. I went with Marcus to Gardner Village with his pre-school and he would
not sit with any of the other kids for a picture - he was being a stinker.
5. He doesn't take a nap anymore but anytime we get in the car
he falls asleep right away.
:: Lucy ::
1. When I lay her down she always rolls over and rubs her hand over the sheet
until it gets to the end of the mattress and then she holds on to the edge. I watch for
it every time and it's so darn adorable.
2. She will walk with your help.
3. She loves to pull herself up to things and then stand.
4. She still won't keep any bow in her hair, drives me crazy
5. She loved being at the park - her favorite is the swings.


















1 comment:
That show is the best!
They are growing up so much! Love seeing all the pictures!!
Post a Comment