My little brother told me about this fun run called "Hit and Run". It's like Wipeout but running in between the obstacles. I told a few friends about it and they were so excited to run it with Dave and I. We signed up in the summer time but it wasn't until October. Well when the day finally came I wasn't that excited and kind of nervous that I wouldn't be able to run that much (I don't exercise and am really out of shape). It turned out to be one of the highlights of the year for Dave and I, we had a blast!
Our team "Crash Test Dummies" - Jame and Tyler Dabo (our bishop), Nate Tew and his brother-in-law (we were suppose to run with Jessica Tew but she got cellulitis and couldn't run at the last minute, weird).
This was my favorite photo taken because my legs are straight up in the air!
Our team "Crash Test Dummies" - Jame and Tyler Dabo (our bishop), Nate Tew and his brother-in-law (we were suppose to run with Jessica Tew but she got cellulitis and couldn't run at the last minute, weird).
This was my favorite photo taken because my legs are straight up in the air!
















.jpg)
















.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment