Lucy is the girliest girly girl and we love it! Her personality is coming out and she loves everything to do with girls. She loves to cuddle with her dolls and any stuffed animals. She is a huge cheeser and will just turn and grin at you with her two bottom teeth. She is crawling all over the place and can go quite fast seeing as she has to get away from her loving brother. She is a great eater and will almost eat everything we eat. She can drink from a sippy cup and will drink water but of course juice is her favorite. She is on formula now. She decided she was done with nursing and I went as long as she let me. Incidentally Marcus stopped nursing at this same time also. I wasn't too sad, I enjoy nursing but I also don't have a problem with formula. Lucy loves books! She doesn't stay on one book for very long but at night and during the day she loves to read books with Dave or I. She can stand up and cruise around the furniture but has yet to want to step out on her own. I am in no hurry, she starts walking and then she turns into my little toddler not my little baby.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment