I love birthday's but my birthday is always hard because I never know how I want to celebrate. Dave usually takes me out to a Japanese restaurant but this year my birthday was on a Tuesday and there was a relief society activity that night. So the day was spent with my kids and Marcus and Lucy and I had a fun time jumping in the leaves.
After our R.S. Activity we came home and Dave had bought me a German Chocolate Cake piece of cake (not my favorite but he said that's all they had at Ream's). As I think about turning 33 I'm so grateful for where I am in my life. My two kids are the joy of my life and I love being home with them. Dave is an amazing husband and is loving his work which makes me happy. I love my little job working for the University of Utah and using my degree in Social Work. I can't complain about life and joining the mini van club this year!
After our R.S. Activity we came home and Dave had bought me a German Chocolate Cake piece of cake (not my favorite but he said that's all they had at Ream's). As I think about turning 33 I'm so grateful for where I am in my life. My two kids are the joy of my life and I love being home with them. Dave is an amazing husband and is loving his work which makes me happy. I love my little job working for the University of Utah and using my degree in Social Work. I can't complain about life and joining the mini van club this year!















No comments:
Post a Comment