:: Marcus ::
1. We started potty training, which has gone fairly well. Marcus
goes in the potty but has yet to tell me he needs to go in the potty.
2. Marcus loves for us to have group hugs. He puts his arms out to include me when
he is hugging dave goodbye in the morning. He gets the biggest smile on his
face when we all have a big family hug.
3. He is obsessed with Nutella on banana's and apples, I don't
mind as long as he is eating fruit.
4. He loves to watch the movie "cars" if I ask him
what movie he wants to watch.
5. He loves playing with Lucy but still doesn't understand what
it is to be gentle with her.
:: Lucy ::
1. Lucy now sits up in the shopping cart. I love and hate it. I love
that I don't have to lug around her car seat and hate that
she is growing too fast!
2. She is doing great at sitting up by herself, she still needs help
and I can't leave her alone sitting up yet.
3. She has kind of stopped spitting up which is great becase
I put her on her stomach more than I did Marcus.
4. She loves when anyone sings to her and music in the car calms
her right down.
5. She loves her exercauser which is a life saver for me!







1 comment:
Fun post. Fun pictures. These are the little things that you would forget over time if you didn't blog them. I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment