Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1. Marcus has been obsessed with his CTR ring. I had two leftover from
serving in the primary. He loves to wear it (and also chew on it).
2. We only have 3 more Sundays until Easter and we can go back to church. Until then
Marcus, Lucy and I watch "Music and the Spoken Word" and eat popcorn. Marcus loves it!
3. He likes to imitate Dave brushing his teeth.
4. He finally got to go outside and ride his bike. He was in heaven!
5. He plays with Toby a lot and still has this high pitch scream
that he uses which gives me a headache.



:: Lucy ::

1. Lucy had her two month check-up at the doctor's this week and she did great. She
had her shots and screamed but then she slept all day.
2. When I touch her feet she starts squirming and doesn't like it.
3. She doesn't spit up as much as she used to and definently not as much as 
Marcus did.
4. Lucy loves watching the TV when she is on the 
floor laying down or when we are holding her.
5. She usually is able to get her arms up to her mouth when 
she is swaddled but she got both arms out one night.



2 comments:

T Fowler said...

The picture of Lucy in the hat is so adorable. I'm so happy I was finally able to meet her. She's a cutie!

Gayle J. Randall said...

I love that he loves his CTR ring! He's learning early. He will grow up loving the Tabernacle Choir, too! Lucy is growing up--so glad she is spitting up less. Tell her not to get into too much of a TV habit. :)