Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1. Because I told Marcus that Grandma and Grandpa are coming
home on an airplane he thinks that every airplane has grandma and grandpa on it. 
He points out a plane and says "pa"?
2. He makes Dave give his doll Woody hugs and kisses.
3. He carried Woody through our entire shopping trip of Costco, it was adorable.
4. When it snowed this week he immediately wanted to
go out in it. So I dug out his snowboots from storage (I had just put them away).
5. Marcus has jealous sibling syndrome - if Lucy is on the bed, he has to be
on the bed, if Lucy is playing with toys he has to be playing with the same toy, if
daddy is holding Lucy then daddy has to hold him too.
6. Marcus has loved that I am doing spring cleaning because
he is able to play with everything I am going through and organizing.





:: Lucy ::

1. Lucy has started grabbing my hair, not on purpose but she is loving
grabbing onto things.
2. She rolled over twice this week but I can't call it
truly rolling over because once she was already kind of tipping and
the other time she was on the bed which slopes inward.
3. She started going to bed the same time as Marcus - 8 p.m. and she
is doing great but also wakes up at 5ish to feed but then goes back to sleep.
4. She went to church for the first time today and looked so cute in
her little dress. She fell asleep in my arms during sacrament meeting.
5. Toby always licks her face when she is in her bouncer - no matter how fast I get to him.



 

No comments: