Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter has become one of my favorite holidays. I attribute that to having kids. This year I was so happy to have my parents home and to finally be with family after 3 months of hibernating. We had a fun egg hunt at my sisters house in Lehi. We had yummy cafe rio salads and chocolate cake. (I bought the cake from Reams and it was absolutely amazing!). Marcus finally understood this year about hunting for eggs. The best part for him was finding bouncy balls in the eggs. Even Lucy had a basket to hunt for eggs.









The next morning the Easter Bunny visited. The Easter Bunny spoiled Marcus because he loves being outside! Little Lucy didn't get that much. She did get some onesies and a small book and bunny rattle.




On Sunday we had a small hunt with the Kelly family after Lucy's blessing.







No comments: