Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1. Marcus runs everywhere he wants to go, literally. When he wants to get from room
to room in our house he runs.
2. He is starting to understand our discipline of using 1, 2, 3. Not all
the time but he is getting better.
3. The biggest news of the week was that Marcus qualified for speech therapy
through DDI Vantage!!!! I was so happy when the therapist said he qualified
and then told me what to work on with him until the next appointment. Hopefully 
he will start speaking soon :)
4. Marcus loved Valentine's Day and making Valentine's for daddy and Lucy
5. He is obsessed with colors, well only one color - BLUE. He will
go around the house and point to something and say "blue" and then
I will correct him. This goes on for about a half an hour or until I re-direct him to
something else because I'm going crazy naming the color of everything in our house.



:: Lucy ::

1. Lucy's baby acne has started to clear up. Thanks to my sister-in-laws advice
of using Coconut Oil (I think that's what helped it) she looks much better.
2. She gets up only once at night now! She slept for 7 hours twice this week. So she usually
gets up about 3 AM and then 6 AM. She is a great sleeper.
3. She is a very content baby and loves to lay on her tummy mat and look around. 
4. She smiles at everyone she sees and has the cutest little dimples. Her smile is absolutely
gorgeous and lights up her entire face.
5. She has at least 2 blow-outs per day. I don't think changing diapers will do
any good so we will keep buying the Kirkland brand diapers.



 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

HOORAY! Congrats on being accepted to DDI for speech therapy! It has honestly been the best thing that happened to Bronson! He says so much now and is sooo smart it amazes me. I am sure that Marcus will suddenly start talking up a storm! :)