Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus::
1. Marcus has been addicted to guacamole since we made it
for super bowl sunday last week. He will eat it with his fingers by 
the handfuls if I don't get him chips to eat it with.
2. He has been getting to bed about 8:30 or 9 the past few nights
which I was hoping he would sleep in but he has a routine poop schedule which
wakes him up. We can't change that, so sad.
3. He picks out what he wants to wear in the morning and he
usually wants to wear one of his BYU shirts. If it's clean then we
all have to wear our BYU clothes, including Lucy :)
4. This week he has loved the TV show Super Why, there is a part
where they ask to say your name so I say "Marcus" and he gets the biggest grin
on his face.
5. We are having him tested one more time this week for speech therapy, 
pray that he qualifies. I can't take much more of not being able to communicate with him.


:: Lucy::

1. Lucy has started smiling at us and it's adorable! She has little dimples by her nose
that show up when she smiles. It's melts our hearts.
2. I want to paint her toe nails so bad. I haven't tried but I will soon, when 
she is asleep. (I love having a little girl)
3. She loves to hold onto my finger when she is nursing.
4. She is doing great with being swaddled at night and for her naps. She is
very strong though and will get a hand out of her swaddle sleep sack occasionally.
5. She doesn't cry anymore when I give her a bath. I think she really
enjoys it, even though it's cold.




4 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

The family that wears BYU shirts together stays together! Good luck with the speech test. Marcus is such a cute little guy--we want to know what is in his head! Can't wait to get home and see little Lucy's cute smile!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Our boys didn't talk tell three. We thought then some sign language which helped so much. They catch on so fast. We have some videos if you want to try. The baby knows milk and finished already. He is ten months and its so nice to know when he is done or wants milk. Call if you want to talk I can explain it more.

The Tews said...

That is great that Marcus loves guacamole! I hope he qualifies for the therpay....so frustrating! Lucy keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Jessie said...

I am praying and crossing my fingers that Marcus qualifies for speech therapy. Are you testing with DDI again? It really has helped Bronson so much. He talks like crazy now and it has been so much nicer being able to communicate with him... so I really am hoping that Marcus can get qualified and that he will start talking to you soon!