Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1. Marcus has taken up screaming at Toby, when they play together. This
has become very annoying and puts Marcus in timeout if he does it. 
2. He mysteriously has a burn on the back of his hand. I was cleaning
out the storage room and I think he touched the space heater. He didn't cry but I noticed it 
on his hand a few minutes later.
3. He loves to have pillow fights on our bed. He can climb up onto our
bed now (our bed is on risers) and he loves to call dave and I to
 come and have a pillow fight with him.
4. He is an eskimo - he asks to go outside at least 10 times a day
and Dave even took him outside at night and he still didn't want to come in.
5. He is adjusting a lot better to Lucy but he still doesn't know how to be gentle. When she
is on her tummy mat he just wants to be right down on the floor with her and on top of her.






:: Lucy ::

1. Lucy has a love hate relationship with her swing. Sometimes she
falls asleep in it and sometimes she hates it and screams when we put her in it.
2. She has got some baby acne on her cheeks, I'm pretty sure
it is normal but I worry it's something I am eating and that is in the breastmilk.
3. I forgot to mention that we moved her to her own room and her crib two
weeks ago, it was harder on me. She did great, but I missed her in our room. However,
nursing her in my great glider is so much better than our bed.
4. She slept for 6 hours straight last night. She is an amazing baby.
5. She spits up all over the place - all over me, herself, and over our 
furniture when we are holding her.
6. We bought a new tummy mat with fun toys attached for her to play with, she loves it
and is doing great at holding her head up.



 

No comments: