Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1. Marcus calls chips "p", no matter how much I try and teach him.
2. He still loves the snow and being outside. He will go out there
by himself and wander around and play with Toby in the snow. He has cabin fever bad!
3. He is sleeping through the night without coughing, which
makes Dave really happy because he has to get up if Marcus wakes up at night.
4. His favorite app on the i-pad is "Easy Bake Oven", but he also
likes the "seek and find".
5. He loves to play the game "shhh", where he comes up to
me and puts his finger to my lips and then does it to Dave. He thinks it's the funniest thing.



:: Lucy ::

1. Lucy loves tummy time. I don't know why, but she doesn't cry that much. She
has cried on her tummy but not that much. 
2. Her nose cavity is so small and she gets nose boogies all the time. Dave
is the only one that can get them out with a q-tip and not make her cry.
3. She isn't losing as much hair but Dave and I think the hair
she has lost is growing in blonde.
4. She loves to hold my finger, anytime and anywhere.
5. She loves to cuddle, especially after I burp her. She will cuddle on my chest and fall asleep.
6. Her eyelashes are getting longer, which makes me so happy because I
know she has Dave's eyes and eyelashes which are so much longer than mine. (I secretly hope she gets my green eye color though :)





1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Too bad we can't all be as easily entertained as Marcus. He seems to be able to make his own fun! Lucy seems like a dream baby! You are so blessed!