Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1. Marcus loves to help me with Lucy. Anytime I mention
changing her diaper he runs into her room and gets a diaper and a wipe.
2. He is now taking his diaper off whenever he wants, I think it's
a sign that he wants to potty train but with a newborn I don't think I'm quite ready.
3. Since I nurse Lucy quite a few times a day Marcus now knows how to play
games on the i-pad and he loves them. His favorite are I-spy and Easy Bake Oven.
4. I have tried really hard to entertain Marcus while we are cooped
up in our house for the winter, his attention span is not that long but he does enjoy
homemade play dough.
5. His favorite thing to do is play out in the snow. He asks every
day to go outside and I try to take him out if Lucy is asleep but usually
it's too cold for me. Dave is great to take him out every Saturday and build
a snowmanish type thing.






:: Lucy ::

1. I cut her nails however she still seemed to scratch her face pretty good. I finally
got them to a good length (I cut them when she was asleep).
2. My favorite part of the day is watching Lucy sleep and seeing
her break into a huge grin on her face.
3. She poops almost every time I feed her, which is good, but we go through a lot
of newborn diapers.
4. She loves to be swaddled at night but for her naps she loves to sleep
on her side and have her arms up by her head.
5. She is growing out of her newborn clothes, which makes me sad. I
didn't have that many but the ones I had were really cute.


2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Where in the world did you get such good children?!? If Markus will help you with Lucy, he is as good as gold. What a good big brother he is and will continue to be! What a good mother you are to think of so many cute ideas of ways to entertain him! You are a great stay-at-home Mom! I am proud of Dave for being willing to build the "snowmanish thing" with Markus! Little Miss Lucy is so good, she even smiles in her sleep! I love these Sunday Snippets!

Ford Fam said...

Wow, look at all of those blog posts! Wait to go! I loved reading them all. I really loved seeing the picture of Grandma Randall.