Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day

I am in love with Valentine's Day, and kids make it even better. I see it as a day to show people in my life how much I love them. This year it was so much fun to make it a big deal for Marcus and Lucy, mainly Marcus. I "heart attacked" his door and couldn't wait to see his face. He was so surprised when he woke up but he was a little confused. Marcus got to open two gifts - a Curious George Valentine's book and some bath crayons. He loved the bath crayons and we read the book probably 20 times.






I was ambitous and made heart eggs, just like my mom used to make for us. Marcus didn't touch his but I loved mine and had fun reminiscing of growing up. 

 
I had a fun day with my valentine's and dressing up my cute little Lucy in her heart leggings. Marcus made a valentine for daddy and for Lucy. He had a lot of fun and loved coloring.






Dave surprised me throughout the day with text messages that told me where to find presents from Marcus and Lucy. Marcus gave me chocolates and Lucy gave me a mani/pedi. Then Dave got me a movie gift certificate with mugs so we can go to the movies more often (really it was for him so he can see more movies but he also wants to go on more dates). We got Zupa's take-out and ate with our kiddies. Then Dave and I watched some TV while we held Lucy. It was a perfect Valentine's Day!

No comments: