Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Snippets

1. We discovered that Marcus loves the sprinklers, we turned it on
to water the lawn and Marcus started playing in it.
2. We lucked out with escaping any throw up for two years, that ended this
week. Marcus got the stomach flu yesterday. It's so sad seeing him scared because he has never thrown up before.
3. He has asked for his binky more than once this week which is so 
unusual. He knows how to say "bink" and then point to his mouth - I was hoping to
wean him soon but I guess not.
4. His favorite book to read lately is the "nursery rhymes", he loves
to listen to the songs. In the car when we sing them
he will try and hum along.
5. Marcus asks now to watch Buzz and Woody, anytime we
go downstairs. It's nice he will spend some time watching a movie but not
too much time. :)



2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Oh, what a sweet boy to have to be sick, but I love the pictures of him playing in the sprinklers. Your words have painted pictures to go with the real ones and I can see things so clearly. Thanks for posting!

The Tews said...

Not looking forward to the first throwing up event. Hope he is feeling better!