Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Snippets

1. Marcus does the cutest little laugh when he gets really excited, and his voice
goes up in pitch - it's hard to explain but so cute
2. He is a daddy's boy, the other day when we got home and Dave wasn't
home Marcus started crying. He ran right to our room and looked so confused.
3. When Dave is working on the house, the car, or the yard
Marcus is right by his side.
4. When Dave mows the lawn marcus grabs the little gas can and carries it
around the yard and always wants to fill up the gas tank on the lawn mower.
5. He loves the conveyor belt at the library, the one to return books. He could
return books all day long.


Playing with his new play-doh birthday present with dad

4 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

CUTE {B}day PARTY!!
LOVE the little popsicles on the cupcakes!
I'm glad he's loving the BIKE!...They are the BEST!

Gayle J. Randall said...

You will always be grateful you have recorded these things. You think you will never forget, but you do--too much to remember over the course of a lifetime. I love reading them!

Gayle J. Randall said...

You will always be grateful you have recorded these things. You think you will never forget, but you do--too much to remember over the course of a lifetime. I love reading them!

The Tews said...

That conveyor belt at the library really is pretty cool! I love that he and Dave are best buds, so cute.