Monday, August 20, 2012

My little bro.

My little brother left for graduate school in Texas. He is studying at Texas A & M and most likely will not be coming back to Utah anytime soon, seeing as he won't get a job in his field here in Utah. He stopped by to say goodbye and we were happy to see him and talk for a little bit.

As an older sister I am so proud of my little brother. He has worked very hard to get where he is at and I'm happy he is going for his dreams. I went through graduate school and it is not easy. I'm proud of him for not taking the easy route and for not being scared of moving away from Utah. I am excited that he will be working outside of Utah so that we can come visit him and see other places. We miss him terribly but are happy that he is following his dreams!




1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

We are so proud of him, too! Thanks for the post. We don't get to see as many pictures of Jarom. So glad you could spend some time with him before he left.