1. Marcus loves when something comes out of the printer, he runs
right over to it and wants to grab the paper and then give it to me.
2. Anytime Toby barks Marcus screams at the top of his lungs, no matter
where he is.
3. When he wants something he comes up and grabs
your finger to show you what he wants (still not talking that much)
4. He waves goodbye to you when you say good night to him.
5. Marcus is pushing other kids down, I think it
comes from Toby and being rough, any tips would be great!
2 comments:
Wow! That Easter picture with the hat is pretty darn cute! What a handsome guy he is! He looks like a model!
I love his Easter outfit. I was eyeing that for a blessing outfit for the baby, but they didn't have it small enough. He looks great.
Post a Comment