Thursday, April 5, 2012

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt

Marcus was invited to his first neighborhood easter egg hunt. I was more excited than he was because this year he actually knows how to walk around and get the eggs and put them in his basket. He has been playing with his basket and eggs all month! Marcus loves the playground in the neighborhood (it's in the new neighborhood that is in our ward, not our old neighborhood). He specifically loves the slide, I thought he would like playing with the other kids but by the end of the hunt he had observed the kids, gone down the slide by himself, and then pushed two kids over. (Sorry again :) But he loved hunting for the eggs and had a great time eating the all the candy, even before he had finished finding all of his eggs.








1 comment:

Grandmakicki said...

What a fun time this boy has had so far this month. I love his scream.