1. Marcus is starting to say a few more letters, that's right letters, he will say
"t" and "k", we are trying to be firm about him
starting to talk so we don't give everything to him.
2. Today he ran around the kitchen screaming and running in
circles, I will try and upload the video for mom and dad.
3. His teeth are status quo for now, 3 molars and five teeth up front. We
are hoping more come in soon so he can eat ALL foods!
4. Marcus now loves to give kisses, not open mouth but great
marcus kisses.
5. He loves to watch by the front door for Dave to come
home and when he sees his car he starts to wave and gets really excited.
2 comments:
Love these Sunday snippets. I can just picture Marcus running around the kitchen screaming. Sure wish I could get one of those "Markus kisses." Love to all of you!
I love to see his smile in every picture that is taken.
Post a Comment