Our Easter weekend was amazing! Spending time with family and seeing Marcus so excited and happy, now I understand why everything is better with kids. Saturday morning Marcus woke up to the Easter bunny visiting our house, he already is spoiled and is enjoying his swing set and sand/water table outside. He also was lucky to get sidewalk chalk, bubbles, and some goofy glasses. Dave got "The Muppets" DVD and some new ties, I got a new church outfit for Easter Sunday.
We then went to my sister Tresa's house and had pizza and our Easter Egg Hunt. My parents were able to participate all the way from Africa! They contributed money for the eggs. There was a $10 egg and of course the one who deosn't care about money found it - enoch. Marcus was so fun to watch as he saw all the eggs and put them in his basket.
Sunday we talked to Marcus about Easter and the resurrection, we watched the new movie the church put on-line. Marcus didn't pay a lot of attention but that's my favorite part of Easter. Then we colored easter eggs, which was not as fun as I thought it would be.
Our last Easter egg hunt was with Dave's family. We enjoyed delicious ham and a fun hunt.
We then went to my sister Tresa's house and had pizza and our Easter Egg Hunt. My parents were able to participate all the way from Africa! They contributed money for the eggs. There was a $10 egg and of course the one who deosn't care about money found it - enoch. Marcus was so fun to watch as he saw all the eggs and put them in his basket.
Sunday we talked to Marcus about Easter and the resurrection, we watched the new movie the church put on-line. Marcus didn't pay a lot of attention but that's my favorite part of Easter. Then we colored easter eggs, which was not as fun as I thought it would be.
1 comment:
I wished you could have gotten the picture and video of when he dropped his basket and the eggs went all over and his cute yell. I think next year he will need a bigger basket.
Post a Comment