1. Marcus runs around the house screaming - all day long! It
might be due to the fact that we sold our couches and end tables in our
family room so we have a lot of room in our living room for him to run around in.
2. His new favorite foods are pretzels and oreo's - he can't get enough of them.
3. Marcus loves to dawdle, getting out into the car is so frustrating
but I love how cute he is when I ask him to hurry and he smiles.
4. He loves the snack cupboard, when I leave it unlocked he
gets everything out and then Toby eats everything on the floor
5. Dave got the umbrella out last week when it was raining
and Marcus could not stop staring at it - I love
his curiosity into everything.
1 comment:
Oh, look at a boy and his dad! So cute! These pictures are priceless!
Post a Comment