Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Snippets


1. Marcus walks around the house sucking on the
 bottom of his shirt, he cute little belly shows, it's adorable
2. He gave Dave a kiss on the lips the other night
just on a whim, it melted Dave's heart
3. We are working on talking, so far he doesn't seem
interested in talking, he has his own language
4. This week he has been running a temperature but no teething, he has been waking
up 2-3 times a night and very whiny
5. He continues to want to be outside ALL THE TIME! He wakes up at
8:30 and wants to immediately go outside. He will whine by the door
until I tell him to get his shoes and socks and within seconds he has them.

2 comments:

T Fowler said...

The sand table looks like fun; I hope Marcus is enjoying it.
Did you get those tunnels from Ikea? How are they holding up? I'm thinking about getting a few for Coal for Easter, but I"m worried she'll just chew them up (like everything else!)
Glad you enjoyed Conference. It's never the restful, spiritual weekend I hope for (is anything with kids?), but we enjoyed it all the same.

Grandmakicki said...

I love going outside and playing with Marcus.