Sunday, July 3, 2011

"The Friends" Weddings!!!!

I think I have said on this blog before that I was truly blessed with great friends growing up. Since the beginning of High School I have had 4 best friends: Ashleigh Smith, Lee Adamson, Bryce Fox, and Natalee Tait. We were dorks in high school and did some pretty cheesy things but we were never bored and never had to worry about getting in to trouble. We kept each other working hard through the hard times and even now we still keep in touch and support one another. Well in the month of June two of "the friends" (that's what we called each other) got married. Everyone was so excited to support Lee and Ashleigh as they made this important decision and finally made the plunge. We are all so excited to add two new spouses to "the friends" group and make our circle bigger. Lee got married June 10th and Ashleigh June 24th. I only got a few pictures but here they are.

Lee's Wedding:

We are so excited for Lee and Jenni. They were married in the Manti Temple and had a beautiful wedding and reception in Lee's parents backyard. I didn't take my camera and I was so bummed because it was absolutely gorgeous. Jenni looked beautiful and they had a really creative and entertaining reception. They had a photobooth and also a place to play the Wii and Just Dance. 
 Ashleigh, Bryce, Lee, Jenni and myself

 Ashleigh's wedding


Ashleigh has been my best friend since high school. During the summer I would ride my bike up this hill to her house and we would make up dances, watch "anne of green gables" and just be silly. Ashleigh and I wanted to marry twins and have a double wedding so that we could get married at the same time. On my wedding day I was so touched because Ashleigh was still my best friend and did everything with me to help me, instead of being upset that I was getting married first. We had a sleepover the night before I got married and it was a blast. It was just like we were in high school again. She came with me to get my hair done and even helped with the food at my reception. To put it bluntly, she is the ideal best friend. So when she told me she was engaged, I started crying and was so happy. Her and Casey are perfect for each other and I have never seen her so happy. Her wedding was one I will never forget. The sealing was beautiful and I cried through the entire ceremony. I was so happy that she had finally found the one that I knew she would always find. Ashleigh is one in a million and I knew whoever she found was going to be very lucky. Casey is perfect for her. She looked beautiful and it was a perfect day!!






 "The Friends" and our spouses (minus Natalee Tait who had to leave early)

 "The Friends"



1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

What beautiful, wonderful happy times! It is so exciting to see everyone grow and become who God wants them to be! Two new eternal families were created here! That truly is cause to rejoice!