AHHH, only one more month until my little baby is 1!! It's been an amazing year and it hasn't gone too fast or too slow. Dave and I get giddy over each new stage Marcus grows in to and love to see him explore and develop his personality. Here are some highlights from the last month:
- He loves to clap and thinks he is the king of the jungle if you clap with him
- He is still a great eater but definitely let's you know when he doesn't want something, he clamps his mouth shut so fast and won't open it for anything
- Toby is Marcus's best friend, Marcus gets giddy when he hears toby coming towards his room and his favorite toys are unfortunately the dog toys
- Marcus and I get to have our cheese snacks together, he loves cheese just like his mommy and in the afternoon around 3 or 4 we eat cheese together and talk :)
- Still sleeping through the night like a champ, except for a cough he had for a few weeks but thanks to the amazing pink medicine (amoxicillin) the cough is gone
- He can get anywhere he wants to go by many inventive ways: army crawling, rolling and more rolling, scooting with his legs, or waiting for mommy to come pick him up
- He loves to cuddle but on his terms, right before he goes down for a nap or when he goes to bed usually
- We can't hold him anymore because he is so squirmy and will yell right in your ear. He loves to talk and babble and talk to strangers
- Found him sitting up in his crib and about had a heart attack, we lowered it immediately
- Had his first haircut
- Loves to still blow raspberries, especially after he sneezes, so cute!!
- He loves to be outside with mommy and daddy
This is his morning hair, hilarious!
Love his stroller and going for walks
Concentrating so hard
I have no idea why Marcus is crying but I just laugh at this picture because Marcus hardly ever cries and Dave looks like he is neglecting Marcus by just sitting there
Marcus and Mommy
Playing outside
I promise I was watching him the whole time, he loves to get in to everything that's on the floor and he got wrapped up in this walmart bag and couldn't get out
Loves books, books, and more books
He loves to read to toby :)
First Swim
First Haircut
again, getting in to everything!!
So handsome
Loves bathtime in the big tub now!!
Can be a messy eater when he feels like it
LOVES SPAGHETTI!!
2 comments:
Such cute pictures!
I have to say that is the only time I have ever seen Marcus cry - and I've never heard him!
Those pictures just make me giggle! So cute! And so much personality! Love you, Marcus!
Post a Comment