Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day 2011

This was Dave's first Father's Day and it was a really fun holiday. I made sure Dave didn't have to cook or clean up for dinner (he's really good about helping with that when he can) and allowed him to play all day with Marcus. Since Marcus joined our family we obviously haven't been the same. But I have to say that dave has changed the most since becoming a father. When we were thinking of starting our family Dave talked to me about how nervous he was to become a father. I don't know why because he has turned into a wonderful father for marcus. He can make him laugh more than any other person. Marcus just lights up when Dave gets home from work. I know my love for Dave has increased since Marcus was born and seeing Dave come in to his role as a father has been so enjoyable for me. Happy Father's Day Dave, Marcus and I love you so much!!

 Dave got a few simple presents, briquets, double stuff Oreo's, a groupon to Hot Dog on a stick, and a homemade snack stand from me
 Marcus with Daddy's presents


 Dave trying to act surprised about his gifts (really he got a sprinkler system for Father's Day but I decided to give him a few little things at the last minute)

My two cute boys!!


I saw this cute idea on a crafty blog so i thought I would try it. It ended up taking a lot of hours and I didn't get it to how it was supposed to look but Dave loved it

We had bratwurst for dinner and then I copied my sister Tresa and made Brownie covered Oreo's, so amazing!!

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Happy Father's Day, Dave! You really are an amazing father! You needn't have worried. You're setting a great example for your son and we love you and are proud of you!