Sunday, June 26, 2011

Toby and his new friend

A few Sundays ago we took Toby to the dog park by our house. We love this dog park because it's big, has water and Toby absolutely loves it. We were amazed to find another Basset Hound there and Toby met his match. This dog is the only dog we have found to get the best of Toby.




 Marcus loved looking at all the dogs and was mesmerized the whole time


 Best Friends


 So cute!!!




2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

I saw a little street sign in a yard not far from your house when I was walking the other day. I think it said Basset Hound Drive (or Street). I wonder if this basset hound lives there. It's nice Toby made a new friend--he loves them so :)

Scotty and Michelle said...

Glad to see Toby get some blog love too :) Looks like a fun park, too bad my dog would just terrorize all the other dogs!