Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcus turned 1 on July 24, 2011. Our little Pioneer Baby has been the joy of our lives the last year. Dave and I have said on more than one occasion that this has been the best year of our lives together. Marcus makes everything in our lives better! He is the happiest baby and has been so EASY to take care of. It's nothing that Dave and I have done, but we are grateful everyday in our prayers for such an amazing baby. He has made motherhood and fatherhood an absolute joy!! We are so happy that Marcus is 1 and love every stage of this little guys life! Enjoy some one year old pictures taken by Scotty Moses.


















1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

There can be no discussion on the following point: I have the CUTEST GRANDCHILDREN in the world! Happy 1st Birthday, Marcus!