Wednesday, July 27, 2011

12 month

This last month has been so much fun for Dave and I to watch Marcus. He is developing physically and mentally so fast!! We hit many milestones this last month, here are a few:

  • Crawling - you love to be mobile now. I'm not quite sure why it took you so long to crawl because you never stay in one spot now.
  • Talking - saying "mama" was your first work, we were both there to hear it and daddy was pretty dissapointed, I was grinning from ear to ear
  • We got rid of the bottle, you were amazing transitioning to a sippy cup. There was no withdrawl, you just caught right on.
  • No more formula!! We slowly started giving you whole milk and you loved it right from the get go. 
  • Cruising on the furniture is your favorite thing, you have gotten a few bumps and bruises but you usually don't cry but just get up and move on
  • You are a people person, you will immediately smile at anybody that smiles at you first, going to the grocery store is so much fun for me because everyone thinks you are so cute and loves to make you smile
  • Still naps great with two per day, sometimes 2 hours each!
  • He will eat almost anything we put in front of him, no joke. He loves grown up food and doesn't really like even the oatmeal and rice cereal even though we still give it to him.
  • He loves pop up books and playing with his stuffed animals, especially the dog one Dave gave him the day he was born
Stats:
  •  Weight - 22 lbs - 50th percentile
  • Height - 30 inches - 60th percentile
Enjoy some fun pictures of the last month before he is 1

Sportin' his new haircut, so handsome!!

Who doesn't love to climb in a box?


Just waking up from a nap


He is usually so happy when he wakes up, very unusual


He loves to play with daddy's shoes

I absolutely LOVE this picture!! I was making lunch one day and I turned around to see him like this. I love how he is also holding his chubby thigh with the other hand in order to keep his toe in his mouth, he has to chew on something all the time

Love swimming!


Every nook and cranny he tried to get in to




Such a happy and cute little guy



 Loves Toby, don't mind the dirty window :(

 Loves to stand up in his crib and greet you when you come in

 LOVES the dishwasher, I can't load it when he is awake because he falls too much when he is trying to hold on to it

 Purple hair, only at this age!!




 What is better than taking everything out of the refrigerator and sucking on all of it?

I love to crawl!!

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

So many fun pictures! I love the same one that you do, with him sucking his toe and holding his leg up with his hand! You are a great Mom to document everything so well!