Monday, July 11, 2011

Crawling and Talking!!!

On Friday and Saturday Marcus hit some big milestones. For being 11 1/2 months old he finally started crawling but also started talking. His first word was "mama". Rightly so, I think. Dave and I were there to see him first crawl and to here his first word of "mama". I don't think he knows how excited we were to have him crawl seeing as he is rather late in crawling, but he could definently see how happy I was to hear him say "mama", even though I don't think he knows what it means. Here are a few video's and pictures:



4 comments:

T Fowler said...

Go Marcus!
Let the fun begin.

Scotty and Michelle said...

Holy cow! He's a crawling fool now!! and I love in the video where he is just mouthing "mama" - made me laugh!

Gayle J. Randall said...

He has made so much progress in the past few weeks! Go Marcus! He is catching on fast! (With a little "coaching" from Mom--does Dave get equal time to teach him DaDa?" :-)

Ford Fam said...

Yeah for Marcus, the fun really starts now!