Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A boy and his swing

Since we didn't get the swing set this year we decided to get Marcus a little swing. I have searched and searched parks for a swing for toddlers and they are really hard to find. Marcus loves to be outside so we bought this cute little swing and found the perfect branch in our backyard for it. Marcus LOVES it!! When you say to him "swing", his face lights up and he looks out the window. He laughs so hard when you do an underdoggy with him in the swing.








2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

So much fun! Love the video!

Shinobu said...

Randall Shimai! Wow you guys are having so much fun! Did you know our sons are just 8 months apart!! so close!
Taking the "packnplay" camping looks like a good idea!
Is it any different to a portacot? I might get a portacot to use like that!
When we went camping last I spent the whole time chasing after Akkun cos he kept running away, or getting into things he shouldn't!

By the way, I always want to thank you again for the lovely wedding present you sent us - "families are forever" wall hanging. We've had it in our living room/s since day one and it's so lovely.

good to see ya! ☆チュ☆
♡ろざり姉妹