Sunday, August 23, 2009

The fruits of our labors

So here is the final post about our garden, maybe. Dave and I are so proud that everything that we planted, because it all actually produced fruit and vegetables. So far we have eaten everything except our pumpkins. But we won't eat those we are going to carve them in October. We have tomatoes (4 different times), corn, zucchini, cucumber, watermelon, little pumpkins, pumpkins. So here are the fruits of our labors :)









8 comments:

T Fowler said...

looks yummy!

cwilson said...

Fun! We planted our first garden this year, and it has been so fun to eat stuff we grew! I love it!

Gayle J. Randall said...

So proud of you! President Kimball used to encourage everyone to plant a garden. You know how to "follow the prophet." (Join me in singing, please--I know you want to!)

Ford Fam said...

I am so jealous, I need to find a way to have a garden next year! I love the pumpkins, I am super jealous of those. But we all know the Randall's know how to grow good pumpkins!

Natalee and Randy said...

Look at you! I'm jealous of the garden, too. I want one :( Hope things are going well for you! The Kelly Campout looks like lots of fun...and the sign on your tent is hilarious!

Natalee and Randy said...

Look at you! I'm jealous of your garden too. I want one. :( The Kelly Campout looks like lots of fun, and the sign, it's hilarious!

Kaye said...

I am so impressed by your watermelon! I try every year to grow watermelon and cantaloupe, never get a thing. I guess I should just accept the fact that I live in Canada and give up already. I hope it's really sweet and juicy when you do finally get to eat it.

Grandmakicki said...

I have enjoyed your garden too this year. I just eat one of the tomatoes for dinner and the zucchini bread and brownies we will have this winter will be nice.