Sunday, August 2, 2009

The driveway of Smoke!!

If any of you know Dave, you know he LOVES fireworks. Lucky for him we went through Wyoming this year to get to Mt. Rushmore, so we bought A LOT of fireworks for the 4th of July. We first called it Driveway of Fire but by the end it was Driveway of Smoke. We had the 4th over at Dave's grandparents house and had a blast!! We had a BBQ, listened to fun music, danced, did fireworks and enjoyed being with family. Here are some pics from the festivities!!
Sparklers are a must at the Driveway of Smoke, they create most of the smoke.


All the Fireworks, there were a lot and I must say it was an awesome hour and a half show, we even had halftime and did sparklers

The 4th wouldn't be complete without a BBQ

The dancing of the YMCA

This firework they were suppose to have on a pole but they couldn't find anything but the stick. So the firework went off while my husband was holding it, I'm glad he's still around and there were no trips to the ER

The kids dancing with the sparklers

My hubbie, the pyro, lighting off a helicopter firework

The fam watching the fireworks

This was the only good shot I got when it was dark

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

What great summer fun! It can't be beat! I love summer!