Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1. Marcus doesn't eat breakfast anymore, he just drinks orange juice.
2.  When you ask him a question he will answer usually "yes" or
"no" but he says "no" in the cutest way, with a smirk on his face.
3. Since we found out that marcus loves to put things together we bought him
some bristle blocks (one of my favorite toys when I was little). He loves
them almost as much as we do.
4. His favorite book right now is "Uh-Oh Baby" - a book we got from the
library. Let's just say we are glad it is going back to the library.
5. He still loves to eat 2 oreo's before bed, dunking them in milk. Half
the time he spills the milk.



:: Lucy ::

1. Lucy always sleeps with her hand up by her face
right by her binky, just to keep it in.
2. She is grabbing at toys all around her including the ones hanging
on her play mat.
3. Her hair is sticking straight up as it is growing out. I love to rub her
hair that is so fuzzy.
4. She loves to put her fingers in my mouth and then just pull.
5. She only laughs when you bring her up to your face over and over again.


 

1 comment:

The Tews said...

I just googled Bristle blocks and they are so cool! I am going to have to get some for Mabel. We have a few library books that are driving me nuts right now too! I swear Lucy gets cuter every day...I love her eyes, and her hair, and her little grin.