Our nephew McKay has been an inspiration to the entire family with overcoming his physical limitations. The organization that helped him with physical therapy and learning how to walk hosted a walk/run fundraiser. We were so happy to be part of it. I have never been part of something like that and it was very emotional and inspiring!
McKay started off the walk by walking out in front of everyone. Then when he crossed the finished line he was able to walk across. (I didn't get pictures of either, I was so emotional at watching him I forgot to get out my camera)
McKay started off the walk by walking out in front of everyone. Then when he crossed the finished line he was able to walk across. (I didn't get pictures of either, I was so emotional at watching him I forgot to get out my camera)




1 comment:
It was a very inspirational day! I am so happy for the wonderful support that Valerie and her family received.
Post a Comment