Dave turned 35 this year and I thought it was about time we had a party for him with his friends (i'm secretly hoping he will throw me a fun birthday party this year because i threw him a fun one). On his actual birthday he worked until the afternoon and then we opened presents. He got a fun Oreo cookbook from Marcus, he picked it out at costco. He also got a book, "the hobbit" dvd, and some clothes.
We were lucky to have Uncle Jarom with us so we went out to Hot Dog On a Stick, Dave's choice. Marcus wanted to go eat at a park so bad and of course we gave in.
We came home and had birthday cake. I had big plans to make a cake but ended up going over to Reams and buying a yummy bakery cake. I had them write "lucky 35" on it. Marcus loved the party hats and wanted to wear 2.
That weekend of Dave's birthday we got together with some of our friends from the singles ward we all met in. We had chinese food and they gave Dave and our friend Steve big fortune cookies because it was their birthday's. Dave actually ate the whole thing. We then went bowling and then over to Leatherby's for some ice cream. I didn't get any pictures unfortunately because I was having such a good time visiting. It was a fun birthday week for dave!
We were lucky to have Uncle Jarom with us so we went out to Hot Dog On a Stick, Dave's choice. Marcus wanted to go eat at a park so bad and of course we gave in.
We came home and had birthday cake. I had big plans to make a cake but ended up going over to Reams and buying a yummy bakery cake. I had them write "lucky 35" on it. Marcus loved the party hats and wanted to wear 2.
That weekend of Dave's birthday we got together with some of our friends from the singles ward we all met in. We had chinese food and they gave Dave and our friend Steve big fortune cookies because it was their birthday's. Dave actually ate the whole thing. We then went bowling and then over to Leatherby's for some ice cream. I didn't get any pictures unfortunately because I was having such a good time visiting. It was a fun birthday week for dave!






No comments:
Post a Comment