:: Marcus ::
1. This past week Marcus has been constantly asking to go
in the car. When I ask him where he wants to go he always says "park".
2. We had our patio poured (more on that later) and Marcus was in awe
of the big trucks and the bob cat. He loved watching the whole process.
3. Marcus loves to stack his toys on Lucy. I think he is secretly wishing she was
bigger and they could play together.
4. He loves to read books to Lucy before she goes down for a nap
or before bedtime. He has to sit with you in the chair (it's a tight squeeze).
5. He has been doing so well at dressing himself. He always
picks out his own clothes and doesn't do too bad with matching.
:: Lucy ::
1. Lucy loves to blow raspberries and bubbles constantly. When she is laying
on the floor or in her car seat she will blow away. It's adorable.
2. When I lay her down for a nap she will follow me with her eyes as I walk out
the door, I think she is becoming too attached to her momma.
3. I hate to say it but she is getting distracted while nursing which makes
it 10 times harder to nurse while watching TV or with Marcus in the room.
4. She loves to stand and her legs are getting very strong.
5. Her hair sticks straight up and is so baby fine that it's just fuzzy. I love
that she has hair but I can't do anything about it because it sticks straight up!
6. She had her first pedicure this week!









1 comment:
He is such a good big brother! The cement looks awesome! We are trying to find an outdoor patio set (kinda modern but comfortable - I swear they don't exist)...any tips? That last picture of Lucy is a framer!
Post a Comment