Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Snippets

:: Marcus ::

1. Marcus will still take a nap even though he is in a bed now, but
we have to put him down at 2 instead of 1, but he sleeps really well which is
a lifesaver for me because I get a break.
2. He has loved his "I Spy" books that we got at the library. He first
started with "The Friend" with a seek and find. I noticed how good he was at
finding things.
3. We had to take out a few things from his room because he wasn't taking
his nap but playing instead. So we took out his superman alarm clock, his lamp, and
his table and chairs.
4. When Marcus wakes up in the morning he doesn't get
out of his bed, it's a little strange but it's nice that he doesn't destroy his room.
5. Lately he has been playing with toby and his toys, he still harrasses him
but he is playing with him a lot more.


 
:: Lucy ::

1. Lucy is a very noisy and messy eater but she is a great eater so I can't complain.
2. She hates being cold, which means she hates taking a bath, like most babies.
3. We still haven't cut her nails so she continues to wear onesies with
the cuffs. She does have the cutest hands but I don't want her to scratch up her face.
4. Her eyes are a very dark blue and Dave feels that they will stay blue, I am
hoping she gets my green eyes :)
5. She has the sweetest personality and is our little sweetheart.

Lucy is 2 weeks old today! The time is already going so fast!



1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Love the pictures of Marcus kissing Lucy! I sounds like Marcus is adjusting well to his new room! He has a lot more freedom now! Love that picture of Lucy in her little church dress!