Lucy is an absolute dream baby. I remember people saying to me that if your first is a good baby then your second will be rough. So I was preparing myself, but I have lucked out. Don't get me wrong, she is not perfect but she is not colicky and she sleeps well at night, two important things.
Lucy was born with a sweet personality. I saw it the minute they placed her in my arms. Her face is so innocent and adorable. I seriously kiss her cheeks all day long. She nurses so well, burps well, and poops well. She has her baby brother smitten and he always wants to help out with her and also give her hugs and kisses constantly. Which means I can't leave him alone with her ever. Wherever I go in the house I have to take Marcus with me if Lucy is in the swing.
Lucy loves tummy time and being out of the swing. She spits up but I'm determined to do more tummy time with her than I did with Marcus. She doesn't mind Toby licking her face when I can't get to her soon enough. She has beautiful blue eyes and dark hair that is slowly falling out. She loves to hear music and loves to be held. We are all smitten with little Lucy and love the feeling of completeness she brings into our family.
I am not a professional photographer but I see cute ideas on other people's blogs and try to follow how they document their children. So here is my attempt at trying to document Lucy's first year with pictures each month.
Lucy was born with a sweet personality. I saw it the minute they placed her in my arms. Her face is so innocent and adorable. I seriously kiss her cheeks all day long. She nurses so well, burps well, and poops well. She has her baby brother smitten and he always wants to help out with her and also give her hugs and kisses constantly. Which means I can't leave him alone with her ever. Wherever I go in the house I have to take Marcus with me if Lucy is in the swing.
Lucy loves tummy time and being out of the swing. She spits up but I'm determined to do more tummy time with her than I did with Marcus. She doesn't mind Toby licking her face when I can't get to her soon enough. She has beautiful blue eyes and dark hair that is slowly falling out. She loves to hear music and loves to be held. We are all smitten with little Lucy and love the feeling of completeness she brings into our family.
I am not a professional photographer but I see cute ideas on other people's blogs and try to follow how they document their children. So here is my attempt at trying to document Lucy's first year with pictures each month.
This is the first picture I have gotten where she is smiling, I love it!!
3 comments:
all so cute, but I love the one where she is smiling. Still can't wait to see her! We were going on two consecutive days of no sickness, then Kate came down with a fever. I'll have to enjoy her through pictures!
What fun pictures! You are doing a great job of documenting her first year! I'm with you and Tresa--I love the one where she is smiling. You are so lucky to get such a great shot! What a beautiful little lady!
Love the pictures. Keep up the good work. I love reading your blog about them both.
Post a Comment