Tuesday, January 8, 2013

1st doctor's appointment

I love our pediatrician, who is a family member. He was actually Dave's pediatrician, that's how long he has been practicing.The whole family went to Lucy's 1st doctor's appointment. She did great and everyone there fell in love with her. She surprised us by gaining 1 pound in the last two weeks. I was so worried she wouldn't be up to her birth weight but she's doing great. Here are her stats:

  • Length: 20 1/2 inches - 50th percentile
  • Weight: 8 pounds 3 ounces - 50th percentile
  • Head: 36 inches - 75th percentile


2 comments:

Gayle J. Randall said...

She is a precious little doll. I love the pictures of her asleep. It makes me wish I had taken more of those when all of you were small.

Gayle J. Randall said...

She is a precious little doll. I love the pictures of her asleep. It makes me wish I had taken more of those when all of you were small.